Senior Manager Analytics
- An analyst should indicate data trends that are dictating.
- Analyze and derive business insights from multi-source data generated by web and app analytics platforms such as Google Analytics, branch.io, firebase, etc. and social media analytics.
- Support the continuous enhancement of analytics reporting, delivery, and scalability
- Develop new reports and dashboards based on business requirements. Experience with visualization tools such as google datastudio, kibana is a must.
- Proactive monitoring of analytics tags and KPIs for website and mobile apps
- Provide support and maintenance to existing management information systems (MIS).
- Generate and distribute management reports in accurate and timely manner.
- Develops MIS documentation to allow for smooth operations and easy system maintenance.
- Provide recommendations to update current MIS to improve reporting efficiency and consistency.
- Analyse and monitor competition
- Conduct variance analysis, identify reasons for variance and make suggestions
- Certified expert in Google analytics and google adwords
- Hands on experience with branch.io
- Gaming knowledge preferred
- Ability to make financial models
- 5-8 years of work experience (any industry)
- Good communication skills.
- Ability to present reports/dashboards
- As per industry standards
Please send your resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org